Getting a U-visa

Getting a U-visa What is a U-Visa, and how can it help you? A U-Visa lets victims of crimes who meet certain requirements stay in the United States. To get a U-Visa, you must prove that: You have been a victim of qualifying criminal activity in the United States You have been helpful to the law enforcement You have been hurt physically or mentally because of the crime A U-Visa provides the following benefits: You can legally live in the United States for four years. After three years of having a U-Visa...