Check USCIS case status online

Check USCIS case status online Check USCIS case status online If you have a receipt number for an application filed with USCIS, you can check your USCIS case status online. First you need to locate your receipt number. If you need more info or need to read any reviews then click here for reviews. USCIS receipt numbers start with three letters. Those first three letters indicate which USCIS service center is processing your application. We will decipher those first three letters from USCIS receipt numbers immediately...

Instructions for passport photographs

Instructions for passport photographs A digital passport photograph of you, your spouse, and each child must be submitted online with your application. The image file can be produced either by taking a new digital passport photograph or by scanning a photographic print with a digital scanner. The image file must adhere to the compositional and technical specifications listed below. Entrants may test their passport photograph for suitability through the photo validation link on before submitting their...

Translation of documents

Translation of documents Translation of documents services we provide: Accurate translation of documents by a certified professional translator (not a machine translation) Every document translated will be reviewed by an immigration attorney Translations match the visual format of the original document Entire and direct translation of documents including signatures, stamps, seals, etc. Pricing We charge $25 a page. Additional charges may apply if expedited service is needed. When do you need translation of...

Fiancé(e) visa K-1

Fiancé(e) visa K-1 K-1 visa is available for a U.S. citizen (Petitioner) wishing to bring a foreign national fiancé(e) living abroad (Beneficiary) to the United States to marry. Application Process File Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) Eligibility Requirements U.S. citizen Petitioner must show that: Petitioner is a U.S. citizen Petitioner intends to marry Beneficiary within 90 days of Beneficiary’s entering the United States Petitioner and Beneficiary are both free to marry–all previous...